Outlined but not limited to the following:
- Assist in the daily operations of the GEC including and not limited to:
- Research event sites prior to arrival; site set up & tear down of GEC, area clean up
- Promotional material distribution; conduct product demonstrations
- Collect consumer data; create competitor reports for every tour stop
- Engage regularly with customers of all ages; be able to provide on target content in relation to how greenhouse produce is grown
- Maintain Daily Reports to summarize your activities
- Engage on GEC social media channels to promote the #GreenInTheCity Tour
- Write blogs that capture your experiences on the road – these will be featured on the NatureFresh™ Farms website
- Participate in weekly team meetings with the NatureFresh™ Marketing Team to evaluate the tour on an ongoing basis
- Other duties, tasks, or special projects as needed
- Valid Passport and ability to travel throughout Canada and the USA.
- Valid G license.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited College or University in Canada studying in the fields of Agriculture, Sustainable Agriculture, Agri-Science, Agri-Business, Marketing Communications or related field of study.
- An outgoing individual who can engage with the public to educate them about how greenhouse produce is grown
- Must be a team player that can also work independently
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate an idea is essential
- Socially connected and digitally savvy with an ability to create conversation
- Strong MS Office & social media skills with previous customer service employment experience is an asset.
- Outdoors where weather may be hot, humid, cold, or rain conditions
- Standing or walking within the parameters of the GEC for long periods.
- Ability to lift 50lbs if required.
- Engaging with consumers throughout the day.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.